Premium Golf NZ was founded on a love of golf and travel. It is our mission to offer all golfers premium golf tours showcasing the best of New Zealand and international golf destinations.
We invite golfers from all over the world to book a golf tour with us where we’ll organise everything, leaving you free to relax and enjoy New Zealand’s beautiful courses. We currently offer itineraries in both the North and South Islands.
We also offer international golf tours to New Zealanders wishing to experience the world’s best golf courses. When you book with us you can count on a premium golfing tour!
Linton loves two things – golf and travel. He wants the world to come to New Zealand to play on our world class courses. He also wants to help New Zealanders travel the world and play golf.
Haldane ‘The Golf Doctor’ Lee has been a PGA golf professional for over 20 years and was a tour pro for 15 years. Haldane leads Premium Golf’s UK Heritage Tour. He also offers coaching lessons. He has had the privilege to teach many golfers over this time, from basic beginner to European Tour golf pro. His website is below
George is a Sales and Marketing champion, and he is working on becoming an accomplished golfer. Contact him if you are interested in one of our global tours.
Makoto moved to New Zealand from Japan in 2007 with his Kiwi partner. With Auckland now his home, he enjoys all that the city and country has to offer. He used to work at Chamberlain Park Golf Course in Auckland before. He is active in the local Japanese community and enjoys working with people.
Why choose PGNZ to organise your golf travel?
Why choose us to organise your golf travel?
- You are our number one priority!
- We listen to you and work with you to organise the perfect itinerary for you, your family and friends
- Understanding you helps us to customise a tour that suits your needs, desires, tastes and wants.
- We are professional, organised and timely which helps you to feel assured you are in good hands
- We are members of the International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO) and the Travel Agents Association of New Zealand
- We are travel and golf experts, knowledgeable and skilled at what we do and have experienced first hand the places we send our clients to.
- Our commitment to excellent service is paramount
- We have testimonials from our clients who have had the best possible experiences with us. Click here to read them
- We only work with the best tour, accommodation and transport providers that we have approved
Where can I go?
New Zealand as a golf tourist destination has so many golf courses, places and regions to visit. There are over 400 different courses!
Whether you are an International golfer or a domestic New Zealand golfer, we offer bespoke premium New Zealand based golf tours to:
We also offer speciality tours, including to some of the most exclusive places within the country:
For those wanting to experience golf around the world we offer:
What can I do?
You can either take a guided or self drive tour to many of New Zealand’s greatest golf courses. Your tour will include other activities such as winery visits, helicopter rides, deep sea fishing and much much more. If you are a Kiwi golfer you can join one of our overseas trips or become a domestic golf tourist and we will arrange a package that suits your needs and desires.
How much is it going to cost?
We work with you to create personalised and customised itineraries. Costs will depend on where you want to go, how many days, what you want to spend, what other activities you want to do and how you would like to get around our great country. Get in contact with us and we will be able to provide you with an indicative figure.
What should I bring?
While you can hire clubs at most courses, we strongly recommend that you bring your own clubs. Having your own clubs will help you to enjoy playing on our courses. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries on the planet and the memories you will have of the stunning scenery, plus the great culture and hospitality you will experience means that you will need to bring either a decent camera or a fantastic memory. Our advice is to just bring both!!