Central North Island “Driving the Fairway” Tour
Tee off with 3 days in Auckland, staying at one of our preferred 5 star hotels. Play two rounds of golf at Auckland’s premier golf courses – Titirangi Golf Club and Gulf Harbour Country Club. Take an evening harbour cruise then spend the third day on a private wine tour of Waiheke Island, one of the best getaway destinations in New Zealand.
Travel south in either an executive vehicle or helicopter to the visually stunning central North Island with its three distinct mountains and the iconic Lake Taupo. This region has so much to offer to the golfing traveler. Experience the best of New Zealand tourism while staying at Huka Lodge or The Kinloch Club. With rounds at the The Kinloch Club, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and the unique Wairakei Golf and Sanctuary, you will set yourself up for an incredible golfing finale at Cape Kidnappers – the sister course to New Zealand’s iconic golf course Kauri Cliffs and according to Golf Digest, the sixteenth best course in the world.
Finish this 7 day golfing odyssey with a wine tour of the sunny Hawkes Bay!
Arranged, guided or self-drive.
*Subject to availability of tee times, accommodation and transport providers
Central North Island Package Highlights
- 3 days in Auckland including harbour cruise
- Private wine tour of Waiheke Island
- 4 days in the central North Island and Cape Kidnappers on the East Coast
- 5 star accommodation – (Hilton, Sofitel, Pullman or Langham, then Huka Lodge or the Kinloch Club and Cape Kidnappers)
- Experience the finest of New Zealand tourism in the North Island
- Travel by luxury rental, executive vehicle or via helicopter
- Preferential rate for PGNZ Premium Golf Club members
- Register your interest now – we are here to help you with your golfing travel needs.
- Click here for our Other Premium Golf NZ New Zealand Tours – Combine them all into our PGNZ Ultimate New Zealand Golf Tour!